Fire in Darby PA
This photo is from the living room of a home that was damaged by a fire. The fire started from a candle that was left lit while the family was out of their home. The entire house was affected by the fire even though it was rather small in size. SERVPRO of University City completed a pack out of all the belongings; demolition of the rooms that were heavily affected by the fire, and cleaned and painted the other rooms of the home. Within two months of beginning the project, SERVPRO of University City got this family back into their home!